Dec 26, 2011

Zombie Food

A post about real zombie food would be short: Braaaaaains.

But this is about zombie-themed foods for the not-yet-dead. It’s amazing how delicious gore can be! Check out these cool edible zombie concepts. Which one is your favorite… or at least, which one grosses you out least?






Zombie Cake
'Till death do us part? Death has nothing on these guys.









Zombie Chocolate (from ThinkGeek)
Mmmmmm.




Dried Zombie Skin (also ThinkGeek)
Who thought vegans could have so much fun munching on flesh? It’s just a dried seaweed snack, but no one else has to know.  





Brain Jello
In case you’re stuck in a zombie apocalypse and want to blend in with the locals at dinner, but get a little squeamish about eating other people, you can always break out your brain-shaped gelatin mold and join the party.

14 comments:

  1. Gotta admit, Brain Hello actually made me cringe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that zombie cake is the best! I WANT IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that all of those look appealing to me.. Wonderful blog, following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer brain like real zoooombie :D
    Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ate my own cock. >:3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I just bought some zombie jerky. it looks awesome, but I've never had seaweed. I hope it tastes good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks delicious and gross at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would enjoy all of them but the zombie cake is pretty exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @The Guy, I actually had some brain jello at a Halloween party once. It was pierced with some shards of broken glass (made of sugar) and was pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I ever get married again I'm totally having a zombie cake.

    Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The seaweed looks so disgustingly realistic, but the rest of them look pretty delicious, nice and comprehensive post :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I would like so totally love a zombie wedding cake :D and I am partial to seaweed so the dried skin would be right up my street! I love zombies so this all looks awesome, wish my GF would get me some zombie choccies for valentines day!

    ReplyDelete

Discuss!